Holiday Bookings at Hardwick Parks
We endeavour to do everything possible to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and we can’t wait to welcome you to Hardwick Parks
- Booking your stay at Hardwick Parks couldn’t be easier, check for availability and book online, or simply give us a call on 01865 300 501 and we’ll be happy to help over the phone.
- If you just want some more information, call us on the above number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquires.
- We require a £15.00, per pitch, per night non-refundable deposit for each booking, as we are unable to hold a pitch without one.
- The balance of your holiday is due 28 days before your arrival date, if we do not receive this, your holiday will be cancelled.
- Our camping / caravanning and touring fields are designed to accommodate different sized tents and units, and so we need to know the size of your motorhome / caravan / tent / awning upon booking. Tents exceeding 7m will be charged an extra surcharge. Please be aware that if your unit is larger than you have informed us, we may not be able to accommodate you for your holiday, so please ensure all sizes are accurate and correct. If you wish to change the size of your unit at any time, please call us in advance of your arrival.
- We require written notice (emailed) of any cancellation of a touring pitch /pitches– to be received by us no less than 14 days before the due date of your arrival. If we receive this notice, we will refund any monies received for the booking LESS the deposit, which is non-refundable in any circumstances and less a £10 administration fee. No refunds or date transfers are available if you leave earlier than your departure date. We recommend you take out your own holiday insurance cover.
- We reserve the right to change your pitch location at any time, although we always endeavour to meet special requests for certain locations on park, however WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that your request will be met. For multiple units or group bookings, we will aim to site you next to each other, however as this is not always possible, we will try to site you as close as possible. Please note that campers are restricted to 5 pitches per group with a maximum of 20 guests across the pitches.
- Our height restriction barrier is in place from 6.00pm to 9.00am for security. If you are leaving later than 6.00pm, please park on the other side of the barrier before it closes so that you can depart. Please note, at certain times this barrier may be down during the day, in this event please contact Reception to have it lifted. If the barrier is in place, please DO NOT attempt to drive through, as you will be charged for any damage caused.
- Pitch arrivals are from 12 noon on the day of your arrival and departures are by 11am on the day of your departure. You may be able to book a late stay on your pitch if it is available, please check with reception.
- For group bookings, please download our Group Booking Form. Once completed, please return the booking form to us at email@example.com. You can either complete the form within the document or by printing it off and scanning the completed form to us.