- Swimming is only permitted in the 2 signed and buoyed areas of the lake.
- Our lakes are not life guarded, and anyone under the age of 16 or non-swimmers must be supervised by an adult when using the lake.
- Know your limits.
- Do not swim under the influence of alcohol.
Please refer to the notice boards situated at the designated swim areas.
- Swimming is not permitted after dusk.
- Swimming is for the sole use of people staying on the campsite. No day visitors are allowed to swim.
For the safety of swimmers no paddleboards of any kind are permitted in the swimming areas. They may only be launched in the paddle board area at the Watersports Centre.
For the safety of swimmers no rigid kayaks are permitted in the swimming areas. They may only be launched at the Watersports Centre.