Covid 19 Guidance
The following procedures will be in place for the rest of the season, helping to keep both you and our team safe and allow our business to remain open.
- Staff will be encouraged to wear masks in indoor spaces.
- We will continue to check staff temperatures daily and carry out twice weekly lateral flow tests.
- Guests are please asked to continue to wear a mask in all indoor spaces. This includes the shower blocks (apart from when showering).
- Two people in reception and the watersports office will be permitted at any one time.
- We will continue to capture all information of those 16+ and ask for track and trace capture.
- We encourage the regular use of hand sanitiser whilst on the park and all our sanitation stations will remain in place.
- Indoor spaces will continue to be well ventilated and thoroughly cleaned.
Where there are pinch points indoors, we will minimise the risk of close contact e.g., blocking off a sink etc.
- Due to our need to ensure all of the people on our private land are adhering to our Covid procedures, visitors are not permitted on the park for the 2022 season.
Thank you in advance for you continued cooperation.