Coronavirus Booking Conditions for Seasonal Pitches & Storage
SEASONAL PITCH BOOKINGS
- Pre-booked seasonal pitch fees will be reduced pro-rata for the balance of the 2021 season in the event that government restrictions require Hardwick Parks to remain closed beyond the scheduled opening date of 29th March 2021.
- As/when the park is permitted to be open but government restrictions on movement prevent you from bringing your caravan to Hardwick Parks, pitches will be subject to subsequent availability as we must reserve the right to re-allocate a reserved pitch to those free to bring their caravan to Hardwick Parks if you cannot. We will, of course, advise you should this likelihood arise.
- Once your caravan is sited on a seasonal pitch, & the park is open, in the event of Government restrictions preventing you from visiting the park, we regret that we will be unable to refund you.
- We will not refund storage space bookings should there be any subsequent, relevant, government restrictions introduced after you have left your caravan here.
- However, should such government restrictions prevent you delivering your caravan to the park for storage, we will refund your payment less the deposit.
- For clarity, please note that a storage space booking is effectively the payment of rent in return for which you may leave your caravan on our land under our reasonable care and supervision. Any government restrictions subsequent to delivery affecting park opening, visiting or movement of your caravan during the period of storage you’ve booked and paid for, do not change this simple arrangement between us and will not, therefore, qualify for any refund.