Holiday Bookings at Hardwick Parks
CORONAVIRUS BOOKING PROMISE
We understand how important your holiday is to you. To provide you with additional reassurance we are extending our Coronavirus Booking Promise for the 2021 season as follows;
– If we need to cancel your booking, you can choose to either move your booking or receive a full refund for bookings up to the 30th October 2021.
– If a member of your booking party falls ill or must isolate due to Covid-19 we will move your booking to another date. Read our our full Coronavirus Booking Promise Terms & Conditions here.
Making a Booking
- Booking your stay at Hardwick Parks couldn’t be easier, check for availability and book online, or simply give us a call on 01865 300 501 and we’ll be happy to help over the phone.
- If you just want some more information, call us on the above number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquires or to request a brochure.
- We require a £25.00 non-refundable deposit for each week or part-week upon booking, as we are unable to hold a pitch without one.
- The balance of your holiday is due 28 days before your arrival date, if we do not receive this, your holiday will be cancelled.
- Our camping / caravanning and touring fields are designed to accommodate different sized tents and units, and so we need to know the size of your motorhome / caravan / tent / awning upon booking. Tents exceeding 9m will be charged for 2 pitches. Please be aware that if your unit is larger than you have informed us, we may not be able to accommodate you for your holiday, so please ensure all sizes are accurate and correct. If you wish to change the size of your unit at any time, please call us in advance of your arrival.
- We do not refund cancellations under any circumstances, and so we advise all visitors to take out travel insurance at the time of making your booking with us.
- We reserve the right to change your pitch location at any time, although we always endeavour to meet specific pitch locations, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that your request will be met. For multiple units or group bookings, we will aim to site you next to each other, however as this is not always possible, we will try to site you as close as possible. Please note that campers are restricted to 5 pitches per group.
- Our height restriction barrier is in place from 6.00pm to 9.00am for security. If you are leaving later than 6.00pm, please park on the other side of the barrier before it closes so that you can depart. Please note, at certain times this barrier may be down during the day, in this event please contact Reception to have it lifted. If the barrier is in place, please DO NOT attempt to drive through, as you will be charged for any damage caused.
- Pitch arrivals are from 12 noon on the day of your arrival and departures are by 11am on the day of your departure. You may be able to book a late stay on your pitch if it is available, please check with reception.
- For group bookings, please download our Group Booking Form . Once completed, please return the booking form to us at email@example.com . You can either complete the form within the document or by printing it off and scanning the completed form to us.
We endeavour to do everything possible to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and we can’t wait to welcome you to Hardwick Parks.
To book online, please use the ‘Book Now’ link above. If you require a group booking or pet-friendly accommodation, our online booking system is not currently set up to accept these, so for group bookings please complete our Group Booking Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01865 300 501.
To make a booking online, please call us on 01865 300 501 (between 9.00am and 6.00pm) and we will check availability for you, make your booking and take the appropriate deposit over the phone using your credit / debit or switch card number.
Please see our Booking Conditions.