- The park is in a rural environment set over five large fields.
- The main reception building is located centrally to these fields and houses showers, reception office and laundry room.
- The building is ramped from the car park providing level access into the reception office and disabled shower room.
- The disabled shower room is provided with a wider door, shower, wash hand basin, grab rails and toilet with an audible and visual alarm system. It is kept locked and a key provided to disabled visitors only, on deposit of £10 for the duration of their stay, the deposit is returned when the key is no longer required i.e. at the end of the stay.
- The laundry room is not wheel chair accessible as it has a stepped entrance, but our reception staff can provide assistance for this facility if required.
- The roadways are made up of tarmac plainings and are level although uneven with rough patches in some places.
- Parking beside pitches is allowed.
- The Clubhouse building is provided with ramped access and has a purpose designed disabled toilet room provided with an alarm which activates behind the bar. The patio area outside is fully accessible to wheelchair users. There are disabled parking spaces adjacent to the building.
- There is level access onto the lakeside recreation area and this is a grass surface, which is regularly cut and therefore, provides easy wheelchair access. The swimming areas are in the lake and have access direct from the bank and, therefore, are not suitable for disabled customers unless they are reasonably mobile.
- There is a local bus service which operates from the main entrance drive and provides a service to Abingdon and Witney, from where connecting services can be obtained for onward transport to Oxford. We have numbers for local taxi operators in Reception.
- The main entrance drive is quite steep where it goes up to meet the road and wheelchair users would need assistance to negotiate this area, the remaining roads on the park are level except for the approach and exit to the bridge between the two lakes on the way to the watersports office.
- There are numerous water points, dustbin areas and fire boxes most of which are on the fields and on the level, there are some dustbin points adjacent to the roadway as is the glass and cardboard recycling point.
- The elsan disposal point is located in a separate small building to the rear of the reception office and can be accessed by car if required
- Telephone numbers for doctor, vet and 24 hour emergency are displayed on the reception office door, and there is a 24 hour emergency warden contact and dedicated emergency services telephone beside the reception office door. The main building is fully lit through all hours of darkness.
- Most of the mobile telephone networks operate on the park although some get a stronger signal than others. We have wi fi access available for part of the site and there is internet access available at the Public Library, Welch Way, Witney, directions available from Reception & free car parking opposite the Library building.